- ITsuperstore365.com endeavors to ship within 2-4 business days after the order has been completed.
- Some of the items have this status: Not in stock – Can be ordered just expect 2-4 extra delivery days. That is because we can get it from our local distributor but expect a few days more week days in delivery time.
- A 90 Day warranty is included
- Rights of warranty applies to defects in material and / or fabrication.
- Warranty does not apply to errors or damage caused by incorrect operation of the product / service.
- 15 days return policy
- ITSUPERSTORE365.com will cover return costs to a reasonable extent.
FAO: RMA / SUPPORT
Atletikvej 11 C
- 14 days full return policy is given for goods purchased in our Webshop.
- The period is counted from the day you receive the order.
- You must cover the return costs yourself.
- Cancellation must be reported to us within 14 days of purchase and from the cancellation you must return within 14 days after the shipment.
The notification must be sent to INFO@ITSUPERSTORE365.com. Please clearly indicate reason for cancellation .
Condition of items returned
You are only liable for any deterioration in the value of the product due to handling other than what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
In other words – you can try the item in the same way as if you tried it in a physical store.
If the item returned is in a condition outside of of what is described above, we consider it used, which means that upon cancellation of the purchase you will only receive part or none of the purchase amount, depending on the trade value of the item.
Therefore, in order to receive the full purchase amount, you must do the same as you can in a physical store. You may try the item, but do not put it into actual use.
Complaints – overview and links:
If you have a complaint about a product purchased in our Webshop, you can write to:
The Competition and Consumer Agency’s Center for Complaints
Carl Jacobsens Road 35
If you are a consumer in another European country, you can state your complaint in the European Commission’s online complaint platform.
The platform is found here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
If you file a complaint here, please provide our Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org